1. What is your name?
2. What is your role at Bhatia Best?
3. Which department and office do you work in?
Personal Injury, Nottingham
4. When did you join Bhatia Best?
5. What does your typical day consist of?
Doing the necessary paperwork to progress files and meeting with clients.
6. What is the most rewarding part of your work?
Funnily enough during the life of a claim, following and often admiring a client’s journey as they recover from serious injury.
7. What first interested you in a career in Law?
I fell into it and have never found my way out.
8. If you hadn’t pursued a career in Law, what do you think you’d be doing now?
Being content and happy.
9. What hobbies do you have outside of work?
Cycling, running and walking. Nothing cerebral.
10. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
Makes no difference to me. I am an embarrassingly poor scrapper for a Mackem and an even worse swimmer.