24/7 Free Representation at the Police Station
Do not speak to the police about any allegation until you have taken free advice from our expert Criminal Defence Lawyers.
The most vital stage of a criminal case occurs when a suspect is interviewed. Calling us immediately will ensure you are protected from the outset. Our expert solicitors are available when YOU need them.
Legal advice at the police station is free of charge to any person who has been arrested or is being interviewed by the police as a volunteer.
We are able to provide expert advice and guidance at the police station, Serious Fraud Office (SFO), Revenue and Customs (HMRC), and the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
Our lawyers defend on a daily basis allegations across the full spectrum of criminal law matters. As well as summary-only offences such as road traffic offences we are experts in defending more serious offences including murder, robbery, fraud, sexual offences and serious and organised crime.
Contact our specialists for advice in the following circumstances:
- A police officer wishes to ‘meet’ with you at the police station for a ‘chat’
- You have been “released under investigation”
- You have already been interviewed or charged and now need representation
- You think that you are wanted by the police
- You are asked to return to the police station at a future date
- The police have said they want to eliminate you from their enquiries
- The police have said it can be dealt with without the need for a solicitor
- A family member has been arrested or the police wish to speak to them