If you are questioned by the Police or arrested, we will provide immediate advice day or night without charge. Do not speak to the police about any allegation until you have spoken to one of our solicitors.
The most vital stage of a Criminal Case occurs when a suspect is interviewed. Calling us immediately will ensure you are protected from the outset. Our experts, fully accredited lawyers are available when YOU need them.
Legal advice at the Police Station is free of charge to any person who has been arrested or is being interviewed by the police as a volunteer.
We are able to provide expert advice and guidance at the Police Station, Serious Fraud Office (SFO), Revenue and Customs (HMRC), and the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
Our lawyers have successfully defended allegations across the full spectrum of criminal law matters, including summary-only offences such as shoplifting and road traffic offences to more serious offences such as murder, robbery, fraud, GBH, sexual offences and serious and organised crime. Contact our specialists for advice in the following circumstances:
- A police officer wishes to ‘meet’ with you the police station for a ‘chat’
- You have already been interviewed or charged and now need representation
- You are asked to return to the police station at a future date
- The police have said they want to eliminate you from their enquiries
- The police have said it can be dealt with without the need for a solicitor
- A family member has been arrested or the police wish to speak to them