Martin is an expert in all areas of Public Law and Community Care work. He has represented Claimant clients in all aspects of Judicial Review work in the Administrative Court and Court of Appeal and represented parties in Welfare Applications and Deprivation of Liberty claims in the Court of Protection.
Martin has also developed significant experience and success in pursuing compensation in the High Court for individuals who have suffered abuse and/or neglect at the hands of public bodies.
Martin qualified in 2009 and has practiced in this particular area of law ever since.
✅ Public Law & Community Care
- R(DL & Anr) v Newham Council  EWHC 1127 (Admin)
- Sanneh v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions; Birmingham City Council v • Merali and others; Scott v Croydon LBC
- R (HC) v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions  EWCA Civ 49
- R(AS) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1331 (QB)
- R(Smith & Anr) v Secretary of State for the Home Department JR/5195/2014
12 Carrington Street
Tel: (0115) 950 3231