Rajesh (Raj) Manan
Raj is an expert in all areas of Personal Injury claims and has a particular interest in cases involving employers liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents and public liability claims.
His cases are predominantly made up of fast track and multi track claims.
Raj qualified in 2002 and has practiced in this particular area of law ever since.
Raj is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi.
✓ Serious injury claims
✓ Fatal accident claims
✓ Road Traffic accidents
✓ Accidents at work
✓ Slips and trips
✓ Accidents resulting from using defective products
✓ Accidents aboard
✓ Motorbike accidents
- Since 2002 Bhatia Best Solicitors
- 2000-2002 Flint Bishop Ltd, Derby
- 1999-2002 EON Plc (Powergen), Nottingham
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Member of The Law Society
Tel: (0115) 950 3231