The following enforcement options may be available to you:
- Warrant of Control – enforcement by County Court Bailiff (Judgments less than £600)
- Writ of Control – enforcement by High Court Enforcement officer ( Judgments more than £600)
- Attachment of Earnings Order – where the debtor is in paid employment
- Order to obtain information – to establish financial income and expenditure
- Charging Order – security over the debtor’s property
- Third Party Debt Order – attaching monies owed by a 3rd party to the debtor
- Insolvency – winding up and bankruptcy
We will advise you of the most appropriate method of enforcing payment depending on your individual circumstances.
Contact our specialist Commercial Debt Recovery Solicitors for more information.