Criminal Appeals

If you are convicted of a crime you may be able to appeal against the conviction. You may also be able to appeal against your sentence in certain circumstances.

If your case was initially dealt with at the magistrates court you could appeal to the crown court. An appeal against conviction or sentence in the Crown Court will be heard in the Court of Appeal.

Our solicitors and Higher Court Advocates have many years of experience in successfully handling criminal appeal cases.

Give yourself the best possible chance of success by instructing Bhatia Best!

Full Name




Call Now ButtonCall Bhatia Best Now