Contact us

Complete the form below and one of our Solicitors will contact you.



We are the Child Law Experts.

If the local authority contacts you about taking your children into care, it is very distressing for both you and your child. Our child law solicitors can offer expert advice and support.

Care Proceedings are court proceedings in which the Local Authority seeks to place a child in care. The court must find that the child is at substantial risk of harm. Those with parental responsibility (PR) are automatic parties to the proceedings. The child will be appointed a Guardian who in turn will appoint a children’s panel accredited solicitor to represent him or her.

Legal Aid

Representation is essential and legal aid is available for those with PR.

Grandparents or extended family members can apply to be joined in the proceedings and can apply for legal aid once they are a party.

Contact us today

Bhatia Best have one of the largest specialist Child Law teams in the Midlands. Contact our team today by calling 0333 016 3333. One of our Child Law Solicitors will be happy to discuss your case in complete confidence. If you would prefer to send an email, please use the form on this page and indicate the best time to call you back.

Request a call

80+ Qualified Lawyers
24/7 Representation
Leading UK Law Firm
National Service

Speak with Bhatia Best Now

Call (0333) 016 3333

Call Now ButtonCall Bhatia Best Now