Contact us

Complete the form below and one of our Solicitors will contact you.



What is a Supervision Order?

A supervision order gives the local authority the legal power monitor the child’s needs and progress while the child lives at home or somewhere else. A social worker will advise, help and befriend the child. In practice, this will mean they give help and support to the family as a whole. Conditions can be attached to a supervision order, for example, you, as the parent, may have to tell the supervisor if you change your address and you may have to allow the supervisor to visit the child at home.

A supervision order doesn’t give the local authority parental responsibility and doesn’t allow them any special right to remove the child from their parent. The parents keep parental responsibility but mustn’t act in any way against the supervision order.

Legal Aid

Legal Aid usually in most Child Law cases. Speak to one of our Solicitors who will assess your eligibility for Legal Aid. If you are eligible, we will complete the necessary applications on your behalf.

Contact us

It is important that you contact us immediately. With timely expert advice, court proceedings can be avoided.

Contact our team today by calling 0333 016 3333. One of our Child Law Solicitors will be happy to discuss your case in complete confidence. If you would prefer to send an email, please use the form on this page and indicate the best time to call you back.

Request a call

80+ Qualified Lawyers
24/7 Representation
Leading UK Law Firm
National Service

Speak with Bhatia Best Now

Call (0333) 016 3333

Call Now ButtonCall Bhatia Best Now