Last updated June 03, 2020
- Our website contains general information and nothing on this website should not be treated or relied on as legal advice.
- If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
- You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our website.
- The information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- No lawyer-client relationship or legal retainer shall be created through the use of this website.
- Our “Satisfaction Rate” is calculated by the number of clients who are unhappy with the result/handling of their case or that made a complaint. In 2019, 99.72% of our clients did not express dissatisfaction with the result of their case or our handling of their case nor did they make a complaint.