Tom is a Partner of the firm and the head of our busy Mansfield office.
Shortly after completing the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School, Tom joined the firm in 2007. He qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and in the years since, he has proven himself to be a key member of our Team through his advocacy, reliability and client care. Having moved from Nottingham to head up our Mansfield office in 2015, Tom became an Associate in the firm and soon after was made Partner.
As the head of our Mansfield office, Tom ensures that all clients are given the best service possible. Alongside his managerial responsibilities, Tom maintains a busy caseload. A popular figure at Mansfield Magistrates Court, his clients can be assured that they will receive quality representation.
Since moving to Mansfield, he has developed his expertise in Road Traffic/Motoring Law and Proceeds of Crime enforcement. This builds upon his existing vast experience across the range of criminal offences.
Any client of our Mansfield office can be assured that whether they are represented by Tom or one of his team, a professional and thorough approach will follow.
✅ Criminal Defence
✅ Magistrates Court Representation
- R v M and others. Conspiracy to commit burglary. Large scale conspiracy to steal high-value vehicles, conceal their identity and ship them to Tanzania, Africa. Dealt with from Police Station, Magistrates Court through to Crown Court trial.
- R v M. Dangerous Dogs. Magistrates Court trial representation of two dogs alleged to be the pit bull breed. Expert instructed and provided alternative evidence to Police Expert. Not Guilty verdict and avoided dogs being destroyed.
- R v O. Road Traffic/Exceptional Circumstances. Successful application for Exceptional Circumstances to avoid a disqualification under the totting up procedure.
- R v H. Common Assault. Representation at a Magistrates Court trial for common assault involving local councillors. Press interest and scrutiny throughout.
- R v B. Attempted Murder. Police station representation for individual accused of playing a part in the attempted murder of someone by driving at them in a car.
- R v M. Rape. Representation of Defendant charged with Rape and GBH from Police Station, Magistrates Court and Crown Court. National press interest throughout.
Tel: (01623) 427 944